No emo bullshit here. This is created for my rhetoric class, which is good because it gives me incentive to back my shit up after talking all kinds of trash about teenage asian girls' xangas. This will most likely not be any better. Probably worse.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

sugar, water and of course, purple.

here's a slice of gullyness from the golden age of music:

the urge - too much stereo.mp3

Big Lo accused them of "trying to turn that Barenaked Ladies song into an entire style of music." That's as accurate as anything I can come up with. It's also 500 times better than anything out right now. (again, save for that Natasha Bedingfield song).

compare and contrast:

barenaked ladies - one week.mp3

PS - is it me or is Raja Bell a bitch? I'm all for hard fouls but you can't just clothesline somebody. I guess it's that special brand of defense that only comes from south of the border. i think thats where hes from anyways. Raja? gotta be.

No comments: