No emo bullshit here. This is created for my rhetoric class, which is good because it gives me incentive to back my shit up after talking all kinds of trash about teenage asian girls' xangas. This will most likely not be any better. Probably worse.

Monday, May 29, 2006

can't touch this.



Fishin' buddies no more. Much to me and big lo's dismay, I do not get cable here in hong kong so i have not been watching any mavs ball.

I purchased what is possibly one of the greatest t-shirts of all time yesterday. The problem is that I had to lay down 40 bucks for it, even though asian people have no idea whatsoever why the Hammer shirt is awesome. This includes my mom who gave me dirty looks for spending 40 bucks on a stupid t-shirt. Good thing her opinion regarding these things mean absolutely nothing. Next on the list: shiny leather sneakers and a nigger smurf.

word to everything.

No comments: