No emo bullshit here. This is created for my rhetoric class, which is good because it gives me incentive to back my shit up after talking all kinds of trash about teenage asian girls' xangas. This will most likely not be any better. Probably worse.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007



Kanye is straight stuntin' on niggas. Jean vest and all. What other moron/genius spends 3 months searching the earth up and down for a pair of window blind aviators?

AND he has Cassie, the hottest racially indeterminate slut to put out a #1 single about slurping cock, grindin' it out without no guest spot or nothin'. 'Bitch, just stand there and look pretty.' True indeed.

I'm also going to take the time to express my absolute love for half-and-halfs aka mulattos aka mutts (c) the LV don. I'm not sure what it is, but somehow when two horny people of different shades get to churning out babies the whole is ALWAYS greater than the sum of its parts.

But you already knew that.

No comments: