No emo bullshit here. This is created for my rhetoric class, which is good because it gives me incentive to back my shit up after talking all kinds of trash about teenage asian girls' xangas. This will most likely not be any better. Probably worse.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

the world's greatest.



Never one to shy away from grand statements, the Pied Piper recently claimed to place himself among the greatest black men ever. Ali, MLK, Malcolm - and Arruh. Some of you might be scratching your heads wondering wtf has gotten into the world's greatest living hitmaker/preteen fucker.

But can you doubt someone who records you and your mama and your sister's favorite hits while wearing a tall white tee with his own face singing cheaply ironed on? I sure won't.

As for the looming piss-on-you case, there's really not a problem. Put it like this: how many more people stand to benefit from Mr. Showbiz staying out of jail? If a couple girls get it in the eye so Kells can create bonafide hits for the masses, so be it. Collateral damage. Art requires sacrifice.



I uploaded this amazing video of R. showing his patriotic side two years ago. It's gotten 50000+ views now and I'm sure everyone is as moved as I am. If this doesn't make you proud to be an American, you might as well go deep throat Bin Laden. Traitors.

No comments: