No emo bullshit here. This is created for my rhetoric class, which is good because it gives me incentive to back my shit up after talking all kinds of trash about teenage asian girls' xangas. This will most likely not be any better. Probably worse.

Friday, March 23, 2007

most BAAAALLLLLIIIIIINNNN' chinaman.


What more can he say?

The Best Player In The NBA is playing like everything depends on it. Kinda like 200 million dollars or so depended on it. I love Kobe for all the determination and skizzillz he brings to the game. It makes me wish I watched every Lakers game to catch this shit in action. But honestly, it's just too much of a coincidence that he goes on a tear as the news that his jersey is outselling the biggest Chinaman on earth IN CHINA, as well as the fact that his shoe contract with Nike is running out. What better way to pump up endorsement values than averaging 55 a game in the past three?

Kobe Bryant is about to be the most BAAAALLLLLLLIIIIIINNNN' Chinaman.

No comments: