No emo bullshit here. This is created for my rhetoric class, which is good because it gives me incentive to back my shit up after talking all kinds of trash about teenage asian girls' xangas. This will most likely not be any better. Probably worse.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

hot and fresh out the kitchen.



Fat Joe - Make It Rain (remix ft. R Kelly, Lil' Wayne, T.I., Baby, Rick Ross).mp3

I struggle to put into words how ridiculous it is to hear this remix. It blows my mind in every way possible, both ironic and pure. Kels' verse is obviously the highlight of the whole song. It is so ridiculous that I seriously thought my head was going to explode. Who else could come up with such a retarded verse that so blatantly links to his infamous need to 'piss on you'? I can't figure out whether it's done in parody and humor or if he actually ignored the obvious connections. The passion and intensity he puts into making it 'rain on them hoooooooooes' points to the latter. Either way it's still good.

R Kelly overshadows the rest of the guys, even T.I., who comes with the same double time flow he surprised everyone with on 'I'm Talkin to You'. It's still impressive, maybe even more so because I kind of understand what he's saying this time around.

Anyways, I'm more amazed by this song every time I press replay (which is like the 47th time tonight already). It somehow managed to upstage the original while being a completely parody of itself. Color me impressed.

No comments: