No emo bullshit here. This is created for my rhetoric class, which is good because it gives me incentive to back my shit up after talking all kinds of trash about teenage asian girls' xangas. This will most likely not be any better. Probably worse.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

so #$*%ing special.

I found this nice little video based off Radiohead's Creep. It's a nice flash animation, cool concept and execution.

http://www.zeronews-fr.com/flash/creep.php



Read an article on Pete Doherty on Rollingstone.com and his crackhead ways. Dude is seriously messed up. He doesn't exactly look cool, he seriously looks like a crackhead. Yet people (British teens at least) go nuts for this junkie. I'm 50/50 on this dude. He does fulfill my expectations of being entertained at all times, and everytime I read something about him stealing a car or robbing his bandmates for crack money (2 for 5!) I get a nice chuckle. His music is decent enough. 'Can't Stand Me Now' was one of my favorite songs last year. I'm guessing people like him aren't meant to live long anyways. They somehow convince themselves and tons of other morons that freebasing is somehow romantic. The ironic part in the article is how many times it is mentioned that Doherty is a 'libertine' or a 'free spirit'. Dude is a crackhead. Crackheads aren't free from anything. Especially not crack. I give him at most 3 more years. Seriously hope he doesn't go sober, that'd ruin everything. You can't create this much commotion and go then straight. If only he listened to Tip: you pitch the yay, not sniff it.

No comments: